Thursday, May 26, 2011

Extreme Cuponing- My new Obsession

My newest addiction has been couponing! If you have watched the show on TLC, I AM NOT THAT EXTREME! I feel it is unneccesary to own 52 bottles of mustard or 63 bottles of purex laundry detergent!  I do however have several body wash, deo,shampoo, toothpaste and razors for J & myself. I feel you can probably have too many of those but they dont expire for a while and if they are lil to nothing to buy go for it!!! I have also started a smallstack of diapers and wipes! All my friends are popping out kids so why not have gifts in stock! Food couponing is a lil harder, but I am slowly getting into a groove. I recently bought numerous boxes of pasta for UNDER $3.00, I think. Kroger receipts give me a bit of a headache. I got 13 boxes for under $5 to almost free I think. I forgot to take a pic.

Fred's total $22.77 paid $13.77 saved $9.00

8 pack of Bounty Papertowels
2 Gain Dish liquid
4 Dawn dish liquid
1 crest toothpaste
1 bic razors
1 shave lotion
1 bag of cascade dishwasher tabs

Walgreens Toatal $28.06 paid $12.38 saved $18.41

1 Gillette body wash
1 Gillette deo
3 Old Spice body washes
1 Olds Spice Deo
1 Nivea Body wash
1 Gillette shave gel

Fred's total $21.84 spent $12.34 saved $9.50

2 Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
1 Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge
1 Scotch Brite Scubbing Pads
1 Bic Razor
1 Gillette Pro Glide Razor
2 Lysol Toliet Bowl Cleaners



Walgreens Total $95.14 for 3 Transactions only spent $37.70
Saved $78.61 plus with transactions earned $15 RR

1 Oral B Toothbrush
1 Bic Razor
2 Gillette Pro Glide Razors
6 Old Spice Body Washes
3 Gillette Deo
3 Gillette Body Washes
2 Crest Toothpaste


Walgreens Total $97.12 Spent $27.20
 and Saved $69.92 Earned $15 in RR

2 Pampers N
2 Pampers Size 1
2 Colgate Toothpaste
2 Pampers Wipes
1 Gillette Pro Glide Razor
2 Carefree Panty Liners
1 Tylenol Precise heat Patches
2 Clean & Clear Bodywashes
( not pictured Bounty Papertowels)

No comments:

Post a Comment