Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week 10 of Pregnancy

*How far along?: 10 Weeks
*Total weight gain?: I have actually lost about 8 pounds... Good ole morning sickness
*How big is baby?: about an inch and a half- size of a kumquat
*Sex: Will not know til September 15.
*Maternity clothes: Mostly everything still fits except one pair of jeans.  But I have been wearing more dresses lately due to the heat.
*Stretch marks: Nope, not yet thank the lord, I have the special lotion but really need to start using it!*Sleep: Sleeping is fine so far, I usually take my nausea medicine to help while I sleep. I always wake up somewhere between 2 and 4 though  But usually fall back asleep
*Best moment this week: Seeing the baby  and hearing the heartbeat for the first time!
*Movement: The baby was moving like crazy inside the other day during the U/S but I can not
feel anything yet.
*Food cravings: Watermelon, Buffalo Wild Wings Wings & bread
*Labor signs: Hopefully not for a long long time!
*Belly button in or out: in
*What I miss: keeping everything down  Honestly just being to eat whatver I want and not worrying about the consequences of it coming back up
*What I'm looking forward to: I am so looking forward to September to find out what we are having!! I cant wait to decorate!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment