Sunday, November 6, 2011

What I am Thankful for- November Day 6-13


Day 6
SEC Show Down!
#2 vs #1
It was an intense game but didn't turn out how I wanted it too!
We can't win them all...
:(



Day 7
Pinterest for making me Crafty! 
Aka sit in front of the Computer for hours on hours pinning pics I probably will never do!
I have so far accomplished about 10 items.



Day 8
Stretchy Jeans! aka Prego pants! 
These are my favorites


Day 9

My Sister Jenny! Today is her Birthday! 
God Gave Me You!
I couldn't have been given a better sister & best friend 

I Love you Jen!



Day 10

My Father in Law! John Everett could be the sweetest most fun loving person I know! I could have not gotten a better FIL in the World! Everyday he shows me how to be a better person. His birthday is actually tom ( 11/11/11)! 
Happy Birthday JE!
Your two girls Love you very much!
Well and J!


Day 11
Thanks to all the Men & Women who have served in the Armed Forces!
Thank you for the job you do so we can be free!


Day 12
I am thankful for the My Sister, Mom & (Adoptive sister) Brandie
For throwing me a Baby Shower to Celebrate Emory Cathleen!
It's a build a Library Shower!
Guest bring books instead of cards to build her book library
( The example of my invites are above) 


Day 13
Celebrating Baby M with My friend Jen Miller
Can't wait to find out if Baby M is a Boy or Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment