Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Best Baby Swag

I saw this as a pin on Pinterest so I thought I would give my input on the best baby swag.

 



As a Baby Lover, I LOVE to shop for baby gifts. I am a stickler for buying essentials with a little fun added in. For ex- a bath time theme, tub, towels, wash clothes, soaps, lotions.
Meal time ex.- spoons, bottles, bowls, snack cups, bibs.

 One of my favorite gifts I received for Emory was a basket full of 1st time Mommy Essentials. Syringes for medicine, gas drops, tylenol, thermometer, teething gel, gripe water, wipes, diapers, grooming kit, desitin, nasal aspirator ( battery operated )! The gift giver was a new mother also. She really new what I needed for emergencies!

Being a mother for over a month. Ha ha- I am no expert by new means but these items have saved me!

Bright Starts - Sunnyside Safari, Bouncer
Bouncy/Vibrating Seat


Dr. Brown's - Polypropylene Newborn Feeding Set
Dr Browns Bottles



Wubanub

Learning Curve Soothie Newborn Pacifier -- 1 Pacifier
Soothie paci


The First Years - Fold & Go Diapering Kit, Green

Diaper travel kit
( ours is similar to this one)



Pampers swaddlers

The Miracle Blanket Swaddler formerly known as the Amazing Miracle ...

Swaddlers


Boppy Pillow




No comments:

Post a Comment