Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Photo a day!

I saw this on Pinterest and thought why not.



Day 1 is Peace......

Peace to me is coming home and snuggling with Emory. I love our time when I first get home from work and talk about our day and start our evening routine.

I post this with a heavy heart today. I have been reading about Avery a little girl with SMA ( Spinal Muscular Atrophy). She has a rare genetic disease that attacks the muscles which causes inefficiency of the major bodily organs - especially of the respiratory system - and eventually leads to death. They made her a bucket list and accomplished several in her short life I  just saw her on the nightly news just last night, but after some complications she passed away yesterday. She was only 5.5 months old.

 You can read about her here:
averycan.blogspot.com

I have bawled all afternoon reading about this inspiring family going through a horrible situation. I love how her story is told as through Avery. Its adorable. It reminds me that tomorrow is never guaranteed. So tell your love ones you love them a few times extra a day.

Tonight I will snuggle a little longer with Emory today 

No comments:

Post a Comment