Sunday, June 1, 2014

Emory Catch up post.



Emory Talks 90 to nothing. She makes us giggle every day.

Some of her best ones lately~

After spending the night at Pawpaws, she looked out the window and saw the neighbors chickens.
 She went out to help feed them with Pawpaw. When we are all leaving about thirty  minutes later.
She Screams  "I SEE CHICKENS!"

At a baby shower- She proceeds to tell me she went to the bathroom in her diaper.
" Momma, I pooped in my diaper, take me home and change me right now!"

" Uncle Andy Make Stinkies, shoo wee!" 


Poor Emory has been sick sick sick.
We have had, Strep, Bronchitis & Pneumonia in the last week. 
We have also had Family Sickness-
My Dad had a heart attack & my Dad's brother passed away recently.

May 24, 2014
I started writing this post weeks ago. 
I'm sad to say since then My Father Larry Westmoreland
passed away May 1, 2014
Its been a rough few weeks




The last Pics of Emory & her PawPaw.
She was feeding him Birthday cake! 



No comments:

Post a Comment