Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!!!!

Christmas is one of my most favorite seasons of the year. I love love love to decorate!!!! I try to sneak decorations out the week of Thanksgiving.
 Our Front Door
 Outdoor Decorations, my first time to decorate outside.
 The Dining room
 J's Hunting Tree
 The Big Christmas Tree
 Stockings were hung by the Chimney with care. I made the swag laying accross the mantle. The ornaments are from J's Grandparents.
 I Love My Williams Santa Banner
 My Wreath I Made
 Christmas Card Picture
 Posin with the Tree
 Melynn's Tree & all her goodies!
 Me & Morgan on Christmas Eve at the Rich's

Me & Morgan on Christmas Eve with Grannie Ann's Fabulous Christmas Trees!
 Me & J at the Rich's
 Christmas Morning at Aunt Donna's & Uncle Bob's. Me, Amelia & Caroline

Christmas is also time for family & lots of Traveling!!!!!
Our Christmas Festivities started off with Christmas with:
  1.  Dad & Kathy on the 22nd.
  2. The Rich's on Christmas Eve
  3. Stockings with Me & J on Christmas Morning
  4. Breakfast with The Williams' Clan on  the 25th
  5. Appetizers & Cornhole with Deb & Family on  the 25th
  6. Christmas Dinner with The Manning's & Boles' on the 25th
  7. Christmas with Melynn, Jen & Andy on the 25th
  8. Christmas Brunch with Mom & Bo on the 26th
  9. Dinner with The Davis' (Teresa, TD, Brent & Tina)
Still on the Schedule:
  • January 8th- Christmas with Nanna, Cissy & Dava
  • January 9th- Christmas with Grandaddy & GiGi
This is our yearly routine that slightly changes each year but all these stops must be made!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment