Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thanksgiving= Traveling

We give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.  ~Author Unknown

Thanksgiving is a time of counting your blessings, spending time with your family, football and in my case traveling to see the cutest red head I know!!! J & I spent Thanksgiving with The Williams'. There are not many left so we spend as much time together as possible. Aunt Donna cooks a delicious meal. This year J had to work that night on Thanksgiving Day so after lunch I headed to Mt Juliet to The Boles'. Jen & Andy worked that Friday so I braved the mass swarms of shoppers with Melynn on Black Friday! We had a blast shoppin and scored some excellent deals! That night Jen & I painted pottery! So Much Fun!!!  Saturday the Edward's Ladies went to see The Rockette's! It was awesome. I would reccomend to go at least once in your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment