Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} what was your first job?
I started babysitting preety early but my first real job was a Wal-Mart May I Help You? ( Girl)

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Yes Gallagher actually

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
2 years ago

{four} what was the last picture you took?
A picture of Andrew Wilson Arnold!!! My new NON Nephew

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
negative

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
usually stays in my wallet til I use it

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
nope

{eight} do you scrapbook?
yes! i love scrapbooking!!

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
sure don't

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
I love to take pictures! I am usually in fron and behind the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment