Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I am loving Wednesday!


WEE BIT WEDNESDAY
Is more of MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

{one}
Spending the weekend with these two!!!

{two}
A BlackBerry Curve!!!

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 Fuchsia


{three}
An oval Monogramed ring with my initial to match my bracelet & necklace

Personalized Sterling Silver Oval Ring

{four}
Demdaco- Embelish your  story frame with Cupcake magnets to embelish!
NEW-"Cupcake Magnets" set/3
{five}
Brown Cowboy Boots
Durango Women's Eastwood in Tan Distress Cowboy Boots

{six}

Pandora Bracelet with some charms!
Sterling Silver Clasp Bracelet
Happy Birthday to You Gift Set

{seven)
A Black Maxi dress
(well not really a Maxi Dress but I <3 this one)
Carmen Marc Volvo | Black Maxi Dress

{eight}
Hanging with my Girls Next Weekend


                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment