Friday, April 8, 2011

2 Years of Wedded Bliss........

April 4, 2009
Dearly Beloved we are here today to celebrate the union of J & Devon.........


We Celebrated at Our Family Church


Enjoyed the day with my Girls!


The Men


Mr & Mrs. John Everett Williams II

 A few Kisses

 Cutting the Cakes

A lil dancin with my Husband!

One Year Anniversary
 Our Wedding Cake

Anniversary Dinner

We did not take a picture the night of Our Anniversary, slackers I know but this is from My Birthday the next day. Granted J had Walking Pneumonia & I had Laringytus!!! Winners!

2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

It's Always Fresh in the Outback

We celebrated with Dinner at Outback and a Lil Shopping!!!





( Again this pic is from my birthday b/c we never end up taking a picture on our anniversary! )

Can't wait to see what next year holds......

No comments:

Post a Comment