Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter/Spring Decor

I love recreating things I have prevously viewed in magazines!

Example One..
I saw this in a mag. its my Large Easter Tree. One of the neatest things is the tray the tree is sitting on is a cheese tray sans dome of J's Grandmothers, Mrs Betty. We moved into his granparents home after they passed and were handed down a bunch of Goodies!!! I like to take old things to work with to make them more modern!

The Mini Egg Tree. These two are side by side on the Computer Desk.


Another recreation! I saw this on a blog! Its decopodge eggs on grass under a cheese dome! Another one of Mrs. Bettys cool trays


My Table Scape (sp)
I got this lil treasure on a blog too! The grass squares are from Hobby Lobby! I got them 50% off! YAY then I monogrammed and Egg for each of us. J & D
Also the crocheted eggs in the bowl are from My grandmother. Jen & I loved these as kids and was so excited she passed them down to me.


My egg

J's egg

and finally.....
My Jute & Khaki Wreath
( It was suppose to be burlap, but silly me bought khaki!)

Anyways, I made the felt flowers and added a couple more last night.. I like it because I can change the flowers and wreath for any season! Next I think I will make Red White & Blue flowers for  Memorial Day, 4th of July, & Labor Day! Thats a very versatile wreath!! I just attach everything with straight pins so they can be changed whenever.....



 
I also helped my cousin Amelia make a Peace wreath!


No comments:

Post a Comment