Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge- Day 3


September 21st: What do you do for Halloween/a Halloween memory

I loved Trick or Treating as a child with my best friend Kelly. She lived next door to my grandmother. We went all over the neighborhood and scored awesome candy!
One of my favorite costumes was a dorothy from Wizard of Oz. I had a gingham dress, red slippers, toto and a basket. It also helped I looked like her as a child with long brown hair.

Anyways back to the present
I love decorating for fall and finding a costume


This is Fall '08's Outdoor display.


This was 2009 Halloween. ( We never match)
He was a Gladiator & I was a 80's chick


Here is 2010's Pumpkin! Carving gets so gross and icky.


2010 I was a Cupcake! My favorite to date! So easy to make!


2011's Future Costume! Can't Wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment