Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fabulous Fall Challenge - Day 9



September 29 - Favorite Football Pastime

Favoite Football Pastimes! Well my husband and I are HUGE Alabama Fans!!! I was raised that way and he made the choice at his first TN/ Bama Game! He made a great decision!

Most of the time when he is off work on Saturdays! We spend our time at a dear freinds house watching football all day with about 20+ others! We bring food, grill out, talk trash and enjoy the game! Mostly they talk Trash to J about Alabama and Love me. Since I am pregnant now, they really spoil me, its kinda nice.

When it comes to the NFL. It depends on the Day! Growing up I have , I guess you can say a fairweather fan! I have changed so many times. Dallas Cowboys, Tennessee Oilers, Tennesse Titans, Indinapolis Colts. I guess it just depends on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment