Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Week 31 of Pregnancy- 9 weeks to go!

*How far along?: 31 Weeks
*Total weight gain?:  20 Pounds
*How big is baby?: 16 inches long- 3.3 pounds
*Sex: Its a GIRL- Emory Cathleen Williams
*Maternity clothes: Pretty much all Maternity
*Stretch marks: Nope- been using lotion
*Sleep: I have been trying to stay up later and that seems to help with sleeping mostly thru the whole night
*Best moment this week: Spending time with Family, My big Baby Shower, Meg's Baby Shower & Ashley's Wedding Shower
*Movement: Very active!
*Food cravings: any thing to drink, and Sugar!
*Labor signs: lets hope to hold for another 5 weeks+
*Belly button in or out: its ready to pop
*What I miss: Sleeping on my Tummy
 *What I'm looking forward to: My 3d/4d Ultrasound, Easton's Birthday Party, Morgan & Joseph's Wedding & Cayce and Braden's Engagement Party! & J's Poker / Diaper/ Wipe party! ( it's going to be Party Central this weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment