Monday, December 19, 2011

Week 32 of Pregnancy- 8 weeks to go!

*How far along?: 32 Weeks
*Total weight gain?:  23 Pounds
*How big is baby?: 16.7 inches long- 3.75 pounds
*Sex: Its a GIRL- Emory Cathleen Williams
*Maternity clothes: Pretty much all Maternity
*Stretch marks: Using Lotion
*Sleep: staying up later helps me sleep more thru the night.
*Best moment this week: Celebrations Celebrations Celebrations! Easton's 6th Birthday, Morrissett Wedding Maddox Dempsey Engagement Party!  Also being asked to be in My best Friends Wedding!
*Movement: Very active!
*Food cravings: Sweets & milk
*Labor signs: hopefully not anytime soon
*Belly button in or out: its ready to pop
*What I miss: Sleeping on my Tummy
 *What I'm looking forward to: Spending time with family for Christmas Festivities!!!! We have a busy Schedule for just 48 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment