Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 39 of Pregnancy- Get induced tomorrow!

*How far along?: 39 Weeks
*Total weight gain?:  33 Pounds
*How big is baby?: as of 2/1/12 We estimate 7 lbs 5 oz ( so the ultrasound said)
*Sex: Its a GIRL- Emory 
*Maternity clothes: All Maternity or J's clothes
*Stretch marks: I have not found any yet, but they could be hiding.
*Sleep:  Good days and bad days
*Best moment this week: Getting to see Emory again in ultrasound and being told we can be induced on Monday the 6th! She should be here by Tuesday!
*Movement: Still a mover and a shaker. She can pop a rib like no other!!
*Food cravings: Coke, Pasta, salads & steak
*Labor signs: ( still) Back Labor pain, Contractions, 1 Cm dilated, 80% effaced, Cramping
*Belly button in or out: Stretched to the max! It pops out when I sneeze,cough or laugh
*What I miss:  My Clothes, wear my wedding rings ( I feel so naked ), Wear normal shoes and not flip flops, be more independent
 *What I'm looking forward to: Getting to meet our precious baby girl! We go in Monday Feb 6th at 5 pm to be induced. She should be here by Tuesday sometime! I am so excited to meet her! I can't wait for our family to come into town to meet the newest family member!

No comments:

Post a Comment