Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 38 of Pregnancy- 2 weeks or less

*How far along?: 38 Weeks
*Total weight gain?:  31 Pounds
*How big is baby?: 2 weeks Dr Estimated 6lbs 11 oz / I didn't see that one coming 
( I thought she was smaller)
*Sex: Its a GIRL- Emory 
*Maternity clothes: Nothing previously owned by me!
*Stretch marks: None 
*Sleep:  Starting to get back into a nice normal sleeping habit
*Best moment this week: Relaxing! Getting a Pedicure
*Movement: Slower movements but she has dropped, she's out of my ribs!
*Food cravings: Coke, Sugar and Banana's ( again this week)
*Labor signs: Back Labor pain, Contractions, 1 Cm dilated, 80% effaced, Cramping
*Belly button in or out: Stretched to the max!
*What I miss: My own clothes, being able to function w/out prego brain, paint my own toes, 
Put on shoes!
 *What I'm looking forward to: ( my goal every week til she arrives) Possibly having Emory this week! Go to the Dr Wednesday for my weekly check up!!! Hope more progress!
Duck Season Ending and Spending time with J. I love Duck Season but ready to have my husband back!

No comments:

Post a Comment