Monday, January 2, 2012

Week 34 of Pregnancy- 6 weeks to go

*How far along?: 34 Weeks
*Total weight gain?:  23ish Pounds
*How big is baby?: 17 inches long- 4 pounds
*Sex: Its a GIRL- Emory Cathleen Williams
*Maternity clothes: All Maternity & J's T shirts
*Stretch marks: Nope luckily not yet
*Sleep:  not much these days
*Best moment this week: Short workweek, Dinner w/ my girls, & NYE with family
*Movement: Extremely Active
*Food cravings: Anything and everything
*Labori signs: lets hold off for at least another 2 weeks
*Belly button in or out: Semi popped
*What I miss: My feet not being huge! Hello Swelling
 *What I'm looking forward to: 4 day work week and spending some time with J.

2 comments:

  1. oh my....that's crazy! I hope things slow down a little bit for you. I hope you are going to post some nursery pics soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I hope to have them up by this weekend! My sister is coming in to help finish it up! I love Sally's!

    ReplyDelete