Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 37 of Pregnancy! 3 Weeks or less!!!

*How far along?: 37 Weeks
*Total weight gain?:  29 Pounds
*How big is baby?: Dr Estimated 6lbs 11 oz / I didn't see that one coming 
( I thought she was smaller)
Had an U/S last week and everything looks great!
*Sex: Its a GIRL- Emory Cathleen Williams
*Maternity clothes: All Maternity & J's T shirts & J's PJ pants :(
*Stretch marks: None yet thank goodness
*Sleep:  I am getting more lately. Its been very nice
*Best moment this week: Lori & Tim"s Wedding, Dinner with our friends, relaxing
*Movement: Active and has DROPPED!
*Food cravings: Coke, Sugar and Banana's
*Labor signs: Back Labor pain, Contractions, 1 Cm dilated, 80% effaced, Cramping
*Belly button in or out: Stretched to the max!
*What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, seeing my feet, not using the RR every 5 minutes
 *What I'm looking forward to: Possibly having Emory this week! Go to the Dr Wednesday for my weekly check up!!! Hope more progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment