Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 36 of Pregnancy- 4 weeks to go!

*How far along?: 36 Weeks
*Total weight gain?:  29 Pounds
*How big is baby?: 18.5 inches long- 6 pounds 
( I still do not feel that she is this big!)
*Sex: Its a GIRL- Emory Cathleen Williams
*Maternity clothes: All Maternity & J's T shirts
*Stretch marks: None yet thank goodness
*Sleep:  this is a pointless question!
*Best moment this week: Jen coming into town for some sister time. Shopping for the last time.
Redoing the whole nursery.....again....
*Movement: Extremely Active and strong
*Food cravings: Everything
*Labor signs: back labor pain and maybe a contraction or two
*Belly button in or out: Stretched to the max
*What I miss: not swelling, sleeping on my tummy and be able to see my feet
 *What I'm looking forward to: relaxing, relaxing, relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment